Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Relocation and Referrals
Prudential Real Estate Professionals Relocations and Referrals offers a wide array of services to people moving into our marketplace as well as to those who are moving to any other part of the country or around the world.
As a member of Prudential Referral Services? (PRS?), we are part of an international network of premier real estate companies with more than 1400 offices and over 37,000 of the nation's most qualified real estate professionals.
- We can market your property to thousands of incoming buyers - both individuals and corporate transferees - who may be interested in purchasing your home.
- We can coordinate the purchase or sale of a property in any city in the United States or around the world through our network of brokers.
- We can offer you professional counseling about the area you are planning on moving to and can make your move as easy as possible.
- We are happy to supply you with a customized area relocation packet and a Cost of Living data comparison.
- We can coordinate area tours for individuals or corporate transferees who are moving to a new location and can provide information on schools and moving companies.
We are a complete resource in every aspect of relocation, from the first contact through close of escrow. We can also assist in finding rentals.
PRUDENTIAL TOOLS MAKE MOVING EASIER!
- PRS Van Line Express? - Provides you with access to VIP moving services at an overall savings of up to 50% on interstate moves.
- PRS Address Express? - You can accomplish all the changes of address necessary (from credit cards to magazine subscriptions to the US Mail) simply by filling out a few simple forms!
- Ryder Discount Program - Receive a 10% rebate on the cost of a Ryder Truck Rental.
- PRS EasyMoves? Magazine - A magazine and workbook combined, Easy Moves is filled with informative and "user-friendly" articles, charts and checklists. Buyers and sellers alike can use the Easy Moves magazine to help better organize the critical information needed at hand before, during and after a move.